3 STAR APARTMENT FOR RENT - LOU VENO
contact us on email@example.com
We have an apartment that is available for rent by the week (Saturday to Saturday) in Les Deux Alpes.
It sleeps 5, 1 double mezzanine, 1 twin bdroom with single bed above on a mezzanine.
It is very central with the main gondola lift (Jandri express) only 2 minutes walk. Fully equipped kitchen, open fire and British satelite tv.
Prices start from €400.
Reached by stairs to the 2nd floor, the apartment comprises of
* Hallway with space for boots, coats etc
* Bathroom with a half sized bath with shower over and separate toilet
* Bedroom 1 on the mezzanine has a double bed
* Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds and a single bed above on a mezzanine (no window)
* The kitchen is fully equipped with a 4 ring hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine, toaster and washing machine
* The living room area has a tv with British satelite (Sky box, should you wish to bring your own card as channels are limited to freeview) and DVD player.
* Balcony from which you have great views of the village and slopes
* Glass fronted enclosed fireplace
Previous guest reviews of Lou Veno apartment
We stayed at Lou Veno over Easter and it was great. The flat is spacious and well equipt. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner on the balcony (which is a great size) and enjoyed the great view. The flat was very quiret despite being in the middle of the town. We would recommend this flat to anyone. Emma and Roberto was very kind and helpful. Anita - Surrey
Had a great week in the apartment. The location was fantastic, so close to the slopes. The apartment is very spacious yet cosy and lovely and clean. The fire was a real bonus. Emma was so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this property to anyone. Would love to go back again. Charlie - London
The apartment was lovely, clean and well maintained. There was plenty of space for relaxing after a long days skiing, and in a great location for going out in the evenings and getting to the slopes during the day. The balcony had a view towards the slopes and was great for watching the New Years Eve fireworks display! The owners were very helpful, both before and during our stay. It was excellent value for money even in peak season and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends and family. Kate - London
Excellent apartment, fully equipped with every need. The apartment was meant for 5 persons we had six persons and it still wasn't cramped, the sofa is really comfy.Great location, would definitely go again. Thanks Emma for helping make a great holiday. Also Ski Republic ski and board hire were really great, next door to Hotel Le Cret. See you again soon we hope. Rimmer - Boilton
If you would like to make a reservation or have further questions please contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0033 4 76805292 - 0033 6 33965802
we speak english, french, italian and a bit of spanish